The Lanta Aurora 1000 V2 LED Batten is housed in weather-resistant body. The Aurora 1000 V2 is ideally designed for colour washes in gardens, courtyards, seating areas and other outdoor areas with little protection. Twenty-four tri-colour LEDs ensure perfect colour mixing with no loss of brightness. With secure mounting brackets, the unit easily mounts vertically, horizontally and even upside-down.
High output super bright LED Technology is moving at an incredible pace and LANTA products are at the forefront of LED design. But there is more to having brightness than just components. To make an LED last longer, work brighter and work better, a complex combination of heat dissipation, lens technology, power supply design and mechanical assembly all have to be optimised for best performance.
- 72w Total Power (24 x 3w Tri-Colour LEDs)
- Colours: Full RGB spectrum
- DMX channels: 3 & 5
- Linkable up to 8 Battens (Mains)
- Programmable static colour, colour mixing and colour fading functions
- Side mounted adjustable bracket
- Protection: IP65
- Connections: 16A to IP Rated Mains In, DMX IN (3 pin XLR) DMX OUT (3 pin XLR)
- Power consumption: 80w