The Ion® Xe is the compact workhorse of the Eos® family. Featuring the same backlit keyboard layout and full-feature software as its bigger siblings, this little desk brings professional programming power to any venue. Ion Xe can integrate into a system with all other Eos family products (except Element), and you can transition between desks with ease.
The Ion Xe is available in either 2,048 or 12,288 outputs, and provides support for up to two external monitors. The master playback faders can be supplemented with virtual faders or a variety of other options. Looking for more hands-on control in the same package? The Ion Xe 20 features an onboard fader bank that includes 20 pageable faders and a built-in display.
Ion Xe 20 provides complete control of conventional and moving lights, LEDs and media servers. It supports multiple users with partitioned parameter control and full backup, multiple playback faders and cue lists in a tracking, move-fade environment. The desk includes backlit buttons and 20 45mm non-motorized faders with associated displays.
- 12,288 outputs
- 32,768 control channels (any number from 1 – 99,999)
- Up to 99 discrete users
- Partitioned control
- Master playback pair with 100mm faders
- 20 45mm faders x 100 pages for configurable faders, submasters, masters and grandmaster control with two associated high-contrast monochrome LCD displays
- User-definable direct selects
- Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
- Presets function as “all palette”
- Effects provide dynamic relational and absolute progressive behavior
- Central information area (CIA) accesses the browser and other controls
- Four pageable encoders for non-intensity parameter control
- Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
- Up to six abstract color spaces, tinting, spectrum and fade path tools.
- User configurable, interactive Magic Sheets • ETCNet2 and Net3 (powered by ACN), ArtNet and Avab® UDP network output protocols
- Show import from Obsession, Express, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt®, Grand MA1, Grand MA2, Avab Safari and Strand 500/300 Series
- Two individually configurable Ethernet ports
- Multiple MIDI and/or SMPTE TimeCode Inputs, Analog/Serial Inputs, OSC transmit/recieve
- Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images, animations